I’m writing for complain about
the library of the town that you promised in your election program. Two years
ago you tell as tat when you have money in four month we have got a big an
modern library, so where is it.
Instead of a new library we
have a few of little shelving, there were any interesting books, the newest
book is from the 1998. In order to take some interesting books from this
shelving we go to Banyoles library, but I think that a town like our, it is
able to have a good library.
You must do something about
this situation. Because you promised a new library, and we only have a shelving
with prehistoric books. It’s a shame that the people of this town have to go to
the library of Banyoles. We need a place where our children can read books
without paying or spending a lot of gasoil for go to the next town. I think
that the library is a big necessity from this town, and you promised that, so
please started with it.
Lluc Vicens

Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada