diumenge, 24 de gener del 2016

My Christmas Day’25



In Catalonia, the 24th of December we celebrate the “Caga tió”. It’s an original way to give presents to the children.
So I celebrated the “Caga tió” at my grandmother’s house in Empuriabrava and I slept there. The next day, the 25th, my family and I returned to our village, because a two o’clock we had a lunch with my other grandmother. Before that, we arrived at home and we unpacked our suitcases, and immediately we went to our grandmother’s house and we had a great lunch, there was a lot of food; roast beef, soup,”torrons” and for thee adults there was cava. It was memorable. I was full for all the day, this day I didn’t have dinner. After lunch, we returned home and we received the Christmas presents there weren’t a lot, but they were so good. It was a weekend in a hotel in Camprodon. We went to Camprodon two days later, but that’s another story. 


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada